Little Treasures Learning Center is proud to be a Keystone STARS 3 program!
Little Treasures Learning Center is a Keystone STARS 3 program because we believe that quality early education is key to our children’s future success in school and in life. Learn more…
|Little Treasures strives to provide a setting where the children’s needs are met in a loving, caring and nurturing atmosphere. We promote this atmosphere by providing a competent, caring staff and providing high quality materials. We welcome input from our parents because we know that your child is the most important person in your life and you have valuable information to share. By listening to parents and encouraging their input, we hope to make the bridge between home and child care smaller. We will also introduce concepts of education through play based on your child’s interest and developmental level. By offering a program of relevant, developmentally appropriate play activities, the children will be better able to explore and investigate the world around them.|
- To provide an environment which will develop the whole child; the emotional, physical, cognitive, and social domains.
- To foster creativity in the children. We will introduce different art media, dramatic play, math, science, and movement activities to enhance each child’s creativity.
- To help children develop positive self-images and emotions. Children will be encouraged to solve problems and be independent. Activities provided will be appropriate for a variety of developmental levels so that each child can be successful!
- To provide a non-biased and multicultural atmosphere.
- To use the outdoors as a second classroom as often as possible.